Annemieke has been designing her own collection of playful necklaces and collars – a combination of both art and fashion – since 2004. All her wearable art is produced in her own studio.
Annemieke Broenink is well known as an artist who creates and produces jewelry in rubber which is inspired by traditional lace neckpieces worn in the 17th century. Working with rubber invites her to explore new directions. It’s a passion developing new applications from basic materials which are originally designed for other purposes.
- Museum of contemporary Arts, Chicago (US), 2008, 2009, 2010
- Origin, London (UK), 2008, 2009
- Effervescence, West dean gallery, Chicester (UK), 2009, 2010
- Nederlands Textiel Museum, Tilburg (NL), 2008
- Sieraad art fair, Amsterdam (NL), 2008, 2009
- Lous Martin, Delft (NL), 2009, 2010
- Dutch design week, Eindhoven (NL), 2010
- Art Palm Beach, white Space Gallery 2013, 2014, 2015
- Art Wynwood Miami 2014, White Space Gallery
- SOFA Chicago 2014, Hedone Gallery 2014
- LOOT 2014, Museum of Arts and Design NYC
- BIJOUX 2014, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and Norton Museum of Art West Palm Beach
Fashion design; Academy of Arts, Arnhem (The Netherlands).